In this webinar from May 2020 titled Estate Planning, Long-Term Care, and COVID-19, John and Melanie Holliman of Bradford & Holliman discuss:
- How to complete an estate plan during the pandemic
- New Alabama laws that allow for remote completion of vital legal documents
- VA Benefits and long-term care planning
- Protecting your assets and long-term care planning
- Crisis Planning – what to do when faced with transitioning to a skilled nursing community
Our clients say ithis webinar content continues to be valuable information as the pandemic continues.
Remember, we provide a free initial consultation by phone or video, and you’ll be surprised how much of the work of updating or creating an estate plan can be handled remotely — or should we say, from the comfort of your own home.
We would be delighted to put our years of legal expertise to work for you!