John Holliman and Melanie B. Holliman (formerly Melanie B. Bradford) are often out and about the community giving seminars and workshops on a variety of topics related to long-term care, special needs, asset protection, Social Security disability, Medicaid application and qualification, Veterans benefits, estate tax and gift tax planning.
Need a Speaker?
If you are planning an event, contact us by email or call us at 205-663-0281, and let's see if legal topics would be a good fit.
Previous Speaking Engagements
- Civitan Centennial Celebration Convention - Elder Law Overview
- The Women's Network - How to Make Key Financial Decisions for Aging Loved Ones
- Successful Aging Expo - The Elderly, Long-term Care, and Medicaid
- Successful Aging Expo - Using VA Aid & Attendance Benefits for Long-term Care
- Alabama Elder Law Annual Conference - VA Aid & Attendance Benefits: Current Regulations and Proposed Regulations
- Probate & Estate Planning - Special Needs Trusts
- Alabama Gerontological Society - The Elderly and Medicaid: Avoiding the Spend-down using Alabama Family Trust
- AIM CLE Seminar - Special Needs Trusts and How to Avoid Malpractice
- Social Security Disability Law Conference - How Special Needs Trusts can be Utilized for Disability Claimants
- Top Estate Planning Techniques - Special Needs Trusts
- Probate Process from Start to Finish - Administering the Estate
- Public Workshop - The Family Estate Plan - Why You Should Have One and What Happens When You Don't
- National Association of Social Workers West Region Conference - What Social Workers Should Know About Powers of Attorney and Healthcare Directives
- Birmingham Parents' 4th Annual Special Needs Expo - Exhibit on Special Needs